CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

jay-z quotes

I’m not a ‘Business-Man’! I’m a Business… man! Let me handle my business, damn! (Jay-Z)
Niggas is hotheads and the bullets is heat seeking. (Jay-Z)Make these words find a spot on your brain and burn. (Jay-Z)You haven’t heard stress until you heard the cries of my mama. (Jay-Z)
Pussy is one of the most powerful things in the world, and a lot of people don’t understand how powerful pussy is. (Jay-Z)
Niggas wanna hijack the flyness. (Jay-Z)Said she liked my necklace, started relaxin - now that’s what the fuck i call a chain reaction.Ma, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it! (Jay-Z)I’ve got an appetite for destruction - but i scrape th plate. (Jay-Z)If you dont gimme heaven i’ll raise hell.. ’till its heaven. (Jay-Z)This is food for thought, u do the dishes! (Jay-Z)I’d rather die enormous than live dormant. (Jay-Z)What you eat dont make me shit. (Jay-Z)They say a midget standing on a giant\’s shoulders can see much further than the giant. So I got the whole rap world on my shoulders, they trying to see further than I am. (Jay-Z)
Being broke is childish and i’m quite grown. (Jay-Z)Couldn’t sit down, big gun kept stickin’ my pelvis Shit, it was either that or be living with Elvis.
Different toilet, same shit, and i’m sick of explaing this. (Jay-Z)Swear to everything when i leave this earth gonna be on both feet, never knees in the dirt - lucky me.(Jay-Z)

0 comments: