CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 pac quotes

A coward dies a thousand deaths….a soldier dies but once. Only God can judge me. (2Pac)
Got shot 5 times but I’m still breathing…living proof there’s a God if you need a reason. (2Pac)
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. (2Pac)
Live by the gun, die by the gun. (2Pac)
Keep your head up, Legs closed, Eyes open. (2Pac)
I’d rather die like a man than live like a coward. (2Pac)
i put a pistol by my head and say a prayer… i see visions of me dead, lord are you there? (2Pac)
If you can make it through the nite, there’s a brighter day. (2Pac)
If you can’t find somethin to live for, you best find somethin to die for. (2Pac)
When my Mama asks me will I ever change, I tell her yeah… But its clear I will always be the same until the end of time. (2Pac)
Since I only got one life to ive, God forgive me for my sins, let me make it and i’ll never steal again, or deal again, my only friend is my misery. Wantin revenge for the agony they did to me. (2Pac)
If you don’t know me, don’t judge me. (2Pac)
If you fall stand tall and come back for more. (2Pac)
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. (2Pac)
I was born not to make it but I did. (2Pac)
During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams. (2Pac)

0 comments: