CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

compliments quotes

To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. (George MacDonald )
Women are never disarmed by compliments; men always are. (Oscar Wilde)
I don’t like compliments, and I don’t see why a man should think he is pleasing a woman enormously when he says to her a whole heap of things that he doesn’t mean. (Oscar Wilde)
A compliment is verbal sunshine. (Robert Orben )
I can live for two months on a good compliment. (Mark Twain)
I think a compliment ought always to precede a complaint, where one is possible, because it softens resentment and insures for the complaint a courteous and gentle reception. (Mark Twain)
Compliments cost nothing, yet many pay dear for them. (Thomas Fuller)
I don’t take compliments very easily. I think most musicians suffer from low self-esteem to some extent. (James Taylor)
Next to a sincere compliment, I think I like a well-deserved and honest rebuke. (William Feather )
There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. (Chris Rock)

0 comments: